briansommers787
New Member
I'm getting ready to build a 30" x 22' HO switching layout.
I'm thinking cafloat ops. Wasn't there a book about what industries serve each other, etc?
I'm looking for a list of industries that would service each other and one set of industries would be on my layout and the others off layout servicable via carfloat
I want to make sure that my layout makes sense. I'm thinking of designing it backwards, starting with what industries I want to serve. Puting the large big complex ones off layout via carfloat and keeping the smaller ones on layout.
OR
just going further back in history when smaller companies had there own rail service.. oh that would be fun.
I'm thinking cafloat ops. Wasn't there a book about what industries serve each other, etc?
I'm looking for a list of industries that would service each other and one set of industries would be on my layout and the others off layout servicable via carfloat
I want to make sure that my layout makes sense. I'm thinking of designing it backwards, starting with what industries I want to serve. Puting the large big complex ones off layout via carfloat and keeping the smaller ones on layout.
OR
just going further back in history when smaller companies had there own rail service.. oh that would be fun.
