T55 feedback plz....

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


jcdurso

New Member
still researching locos....wonder what feedback you guys might provide on the T55's.....i am looking for late model diesel DCC with sound....i had mentioned in a prior thread...that performance and detail are equally important. Thanks so much in advance....
 
I love my T55 ES44DC. Very nice, well done unit. I feel its a little lacking for the price, comparing the grills with other brands see-though offerings, but otherwise its awesome.
 
I have a pair of ES44AC's and they are great runners. Strong, quiet, and excellent slow speed.
I'm awaiting their release of the SD70M-2's in plastic.:rolleyes:
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top