Swiggy's Layout pics

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


swiggy

Member
Hello from Boulder, Colorado everyone. Just joined
hope everyone likes:D
My new SD45's

picture.php


Rolling through desert

picture.php


The Mountain

picture.php


16x8 garage layout

picture.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:


thank you guys!!!!!!!!!

There is a D&RGW line in Utah that picks up pot ash. I tried to resemble the Moab, Ut area as best as I could. still a w.i.p.

the mountains were inspired by the line that runs through the Moffat tunnel. My brother lives in Pine Cliff, CO. pop. 8 in winter. the train runs up South Boulder Creek and his house is across a walking bridge.....40 feet from tracks.......great fishin'
 
That's a great looking layout. I really dig the DRGW loco's and boxcars. Hello and welcome aboard.
 


Contruction on Layout!!!!!!

Thanks Photogdad!!

I had an issue with my new trailer trains, they would not fit under the passenger bridge:eek:

picture.php


so.................I dug a tunnel

picture.php


picture.php


I think he's passed out!:eek:

and 1 extra

picture.php


:D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, this Raven character has been markin' up my stuff....................i'm sure he'll find these eventually:o

picture.php


but, the tunnel is finished (except for fence and bushes)

picture.php
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top