Swamp Diorama

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


JR59

Member
Hello Friends
I would like to show the progress of the Swamp Diorama build by my Friend Stefan Foerg from Germany. I've allready a small Diorama from him and the Quality of his work is outstanding.
As you Guys know, I love to take pictures of my Rolling Stock on different Dioramas but I was always limited by the size of the Diorama. The goal of the new Diorama was to show more then one or two Engines with a Car or two behind :-) so I decide to ask Stefan to build me a 2.4 Meter (8 Foot) Diorama with lots of Details and for great Pictures. So let's start:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg
 




Very, very nicely done.
I'll be referring to these pictures when working on my layout.

Thanks for posting.
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Hello Friends , I'm at the moment in Budapest (Hungary) for vacation but I want to share the latest pictures from Stefan.

75.jpg


76.jpg


77.jpg


78.jpg


79.jpg


80.jpg
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top