ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
From what I have read on other forums, Stein Jr has passed away. He was a valuable member of the online model railroad community, and he will be missed. His attention to layout design was second to none....as was his ability to'get to the point'.
His contributions spoke volumes, and god bless his survivors.....
Oh, man, what a loss. Such a great wealth of information and always willing to share it. Incredibly sad to hear.
What a stunning surprise, and so soon after losing Wolfgang. We have lost two great authorities in the hobby within five weeks, and with Stein we have lost an expert in yard design and critiquing.
This is a black time, for sure.
Very sorry to hear this, he'll be missed.
I am sad to hear this news. He will be missed here for sure.
My condolences to his family.
He will be missed on this forum also. I always looked forward to reading his suggestions to other members about track and layout planning.
My condolences to his family.
Willis
Im in complete shock!
Stein was such a incredible person. He was always so glad to help anyone willling to learn.
This is very sad news. I believe he had younger kids??? So sad for his whole family.
We have lost a great leader to this forum and a few other forums as well
My thoughts and prayers to his family!!
Shocking and terrible news. My condolences to his family. I always looked forward to reading his posts, especially those involving track planning.
Very sad news. His absence will be felt in the online community.
Got the word on the MR forum that our friend was taken from us by a heart attack. RIP Stein.
Stein had many valuable insights into trackplanning, as well as layout desgin. I'll miss interacting with him in the future, on these topics. As I understand he, he leaves a wife and young child. A very sad day indeed.
The couple have two boys, both past 11 years of age.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)