Steam Locomotives & Old Cars

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Steam Locomotives...........continued

I saved the best for last! Why doesn't GM make cars like that anymore?
 
Last edited by a moderator:


You Can Have Them TOO!

Boy those are nice, you are lucky to have them.
If anyone would like a copy of the photos it's simple. Just right click your mouse over EACH photo, one at a time, and select, "Save Picture As........." Another window will open and you choose where on your computer you want to save them.
When I first received them, I knew they were to good to let go. First, I opened my Documents folder and right click my mouse to add a "new folder." I then named it "Steam Locomotives & Old cars." From there, I went back to the email and right clicked EACH photo, sending all nine to the new "Steam Locomotives & Old cars" folder I just created.
 
Very cool pictures. The PM Berkshire and Model A pickup is particularly nice. The '53 porthole Buick is almost as nice as the train. :) Any idea where that shot was taken? It looks like Nevada Northern territory.
 
Very cool pictures. The PM Berkshire and Model A pickup is particularly nice. The '53 porthole Buick is almost as nice as the train. :) Any idea where that shot was taken? It looks like Nevada Northern territory.

I haven't got a clue. This friend of mine sends the coolest attachment with his email. He probably wouldn't even know where it was taken. I told him I got back into my model railroading and two days later he surprised me with these photos. I told him how much I enjoyed them and asked if he had any with diesel locomotives; If he should send any I will post them.
I agree with you on the 53 Buick, that's why I saved it for last.
 
I have about 400 Railpictures.net photo's on an old computer in my train room that people that visit can sit & watch a long slide show of every kind of train fron all over the world.
All of these pics are Copyrighted & can not be used on another web site w/out the photographers permission. But, I use them on my puter for Desktop pictures & screen savers.

Larry C.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top