SP 1920's

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


spever

New Member
I'm in the process of laying track (HO code 83) for my Southern Pacific Lines set in 1920 Los Angeles. The layout is 13' X 16' with large 38" radius curves to accomodate the numerous heavyweight passenger cars I have collected over the years. Historical data has been gathered mostly through books and photos.
Is anyone out there modeling this area during this time? I'm SP steam all the way but would appreciate any input about Los Angeles in the 20's
 
What sort of information are you looking for? Lots of orange groves and lots less urban sprawl. Pacifics, consolidations moguls, and ten wheelers. some mountains. Green boilered passenger engines!
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top