ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Ok...I quit!
How can I even come close to that level of craftsmanship?!
If I do get half way there, I'm going to be more than happy. Sure does give us all something to shoot for.
Just a humorous note; Notice the mid summer scene (first set of photos), the one with the water, in the long shot showing that it is a model sjows it was shot in the 'real' winter, and the winter scene is shot in the 'real' summer. That gave me a little laugh
Yes, the black nose is prototypical. I've bought the Engine from Tom Cox of Red Pine Precision Modeling and the Model has every detail from the real Engine.