ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Fantastic work, Jung! Welcome!
That great northern Loco looks great, the weathering on all your cars looks fantastic!!! Do you have any snowplows!!! LOL
WOW!!! Incredible work!! I am really curious where you got the screens for the radiator grills on the CP SD40-2?? I have been looking for a while n cant find any...
man those look great everthing looks so real
You are a true modeller. My hat is off to you sir.
Pieter, I'm just the man with the camera, the Cars and Engines are painted and weathered by some of my Friends in the US and Canada. My goal is to show these stuff all together on top of my Dioramas.
Thanks for sharing - great work
Oh man do I have a long way to go. Nice work to all involved.
Again, Im absolutely blown away at both your photography and these guys masterpieces of work! Thank you again for sharing!

I like the lighting effects.
Looks like a real outdoor scene. What lighting are you using if I may ask?
Hello again
It's sunlight. Because the little Switching Layout is so small, I can move it outdoors for the pictures.
The manufacture is Cannon and Company.
WOW!!! Incredible work!! I am really curious where you got the screens for the radiator grills on the CP SD40-2?? I have been looking for a while n cant find any...
some more pictures that I took the last 2 days, hope you enjoy.
That is such great work! I wish some of your Talent would rub off on me!!!!!!!!!
The natural light enhances all of you work to the point that at first glance I thought the site was the real thing. Such a devotion to detail must be a great gift. (I rarely comment, and mostly admire all of the work everyone presents, but this one caught my eye)
Thanks for the nice words but the only talent I have is the photography, the Engine and Cars are weathered by my Friends and also the Diorama is made from a good Friend.
Thanks for the nice words but the only talent I have is the photography, the Engine and Cars are weathered by my Friends and also the Diorama is made from a good Friend.
Tell your diorama friend that his water modelling is the best I have ever seen.
Thanks for the nice words but the only talent I have is the photography, the Engine and Cars are weathered by my Friends and also the Diorama is made from a good Friend.
The way you were going, JR...
...I thought you were going to say that someone else held the camera and you only pushed the button.
(sorry... couldn't resist

)
Greg
Beautiful work on the photography and models.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)