ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
I would like to share some pictures from my different Dioramas, I hope you enjoy.
best Regards
Jürg
WOW
There isn't really anything that stands out that says 'this is a model'.
Very well done.
Wow, Jurg, keep them coming...there must be more?

Very nice attention to detail.
That's really amazing work.
It's pictures like these that stop me from getting started. LOL.
What scale? What is the size of the diorama? I may or may not start something, but if I do it will have to be a shelf - more about looks than function.
Awww c'mon...that cant be a diorama unless its full size scale!! Incredible work!! Striking detail!! Teach us more!!!
Thanks for the kind words. I think the secret is the combination of highly detailed, weathered Rolling Stock and a nice Diorama. Of course the sun is important to get colorful pictures.
The Dioramas are build from different Friends in Canada (Rod Walker), USA (John Cubbin) and Germany (Stefan Foerg). The Rolling Stock is also from Rod, MellowMike, Tom Mann, Gary Christensen and many other talented Guys. My part is making the pictures
If you guys like I can show more pictures.
best Regards and greetings from Switzerland
Jürg
Dude u posted these in the wrong thread... i think u wanted prototype photos

for real amazing

Good lord, those look so real. Outstanding work on the models, rolling stock, and locomotives.
Can you put the prototype photo next to one of those models photos? I bet we couldn't even tell the difference.
That foreground tree is stunning! I would love to see some closer pictures of that...perhaps of the build process...
Work from Gary Christensen:
and from Bob McGlenaghan
There are more pictures on different Weathering Forums.
WOW!!!!
Please keep the pictures comming, they are great!!!! That snow scene was incredible!!!!! I even felt cold!!!!! That is some award winning stuff there!!!!! So how many magazine submissions have you gotten published?????
Welcome to the forum Jürg!
That is totally awesome work, I'm left speechless!
We're not worthy! We're not worthy!
That is absolutely amazing!!! MORE! MORE! Please. Thankyou.
Absolutely beautiful pictures or some amazing modeling! Thanks for sharing, I am looking forward to seeing some more

Very nicely done, indeed. Sure does capture the 'feel' of things. Great job getting the shots, nice perspective.
Johnny
The water, the grass, the snow, all of it incredible. I especially like the water. What did you use for the water?
Thanks again for the kind words. The snow is just baking soda and the water is normal paint. The waves are made with glue and white paint.
Here are some more pictures:
An inspiration to all us lesser mortals!!
Brilliant
Thanks for posting
Dave
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)