Some of My Trains

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Looks good akre!

Looks like you have most eras covered from WWII to the present.

Are these DCC equipped, sound? How big is your layout? It looks fairly larger from the shots you have posted.

Thanks for sharing,

GT Dan
 
I model 1950's through 1980's era. Depends on my mood, I guess. The above photos were taken in NH on my old layout. It was a perimeter layout with two main lines and a freight yard. We moved to ND in 2008, and I am now finally getting around to building a new layout. Some of my models are DCC, most are not. The new one I have planned will be a 7X7. Much smaller than my old layout, but space is more limited here, too. Quality not quantity will be this layouts theme.
 


Hard to beat Union Pacific gas turbines in the upstairs layout room.....I always say! :) North Dakota is a boom state....I might move there.


Mike
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top