ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Union Pacific All The Way
I just added this K Line car to my collection its a bit umm well heres the picture.
uh huh !!!

Sweeeet!

I'll buy that for a dollar!!!! THAT ROCKS!!!
Reminds me of Slim Pickens riding the A-Bomb down in
Dr. Strangelove.

Way Kool.
We should make a new one with a group surrender to a UAV. LOL
Union Pacific All The Way
I am pumped that you all liked that car. I got bashed for having it by someone on facebook because they were offended by it. I just returned the comment by saying well your un-american! Well anyways enough of that heres the matching car to what I just showed you, Its Operation Iraq Freedom Red Dawn and on this car it illustrated the capture of saddam. Heres the flat car.
Though my views on the war probably differ, I find these cars hilarious and a fine example that folk art is alive and well! Keep up the good work!
looks pretty good to me though i think its time to pull our people home and lets get our country straightened out now! They are hilarious though !!!

Red Dawn? Did someone say Red Dawn? WOLVERINES!
^^amazingly i thought the same thing when i saw that.
I think I heard a little while ago that they were going to remake Red Dawn or something like that.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)