Slugs & Bugs (B-units)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


dispatcher812, the cabs and lack of cabs on most units you'll see on here the modelers have kitbashed or scratch built. I won't say they are easy to do, but they aren't hard either. Mostly just time consuming. Here's the finished project of the version of the BNSF's SW10B.

100_3501.jpg


100_3502.jpg

Nice work as usual Jerome!
 
First coat of primer on my custom GE P40-B. Used rust oleum plastic primer since the airbrush is not available yet. I hate it. Im glad its sandable. Only good thing it did was show where I still need to do some putty work.
IMG_0351.png
 


I have a few slugs and B units I need to get photos of my GP-40 A and B pair and of my F unit RC car

But this is a one of home brew (built by southern tier model works) Started life as a High hood SD-35 blanked out windows no dynamic brakes and SD-45 radiators.

b772.jpg

2b772.jpg
 
I have a few slugs and B units I need to get photos of my GP-40 A and B pair and of my F unit RC car

But this is a one of home brew (built by southern tier model works) Started life as a High hood SD-35 blanked out windows no dynamic brakes and SD-45 radiators.

b772.jpg

2b772.jpg

Wow! Impressive work there!
 


IG, you've been doing some nice kitbash jobs on your engines. I like that SD-35/SD-45 combo. What model designation have you given it?
 
IG, you've been doing some nice kitbash jobs on your engines. I like that SD-35/SD-45 combo. What model designation have you given it?

They are not my work, just idea's/concepts, Southern Tier Model works built all of them.

Not sure on what we called the SD35/45 RC b-unit
 
im still working on a few B units myself. I think I lost a box that had one nearly complete minus paint. I swear I had 4 and now only have 3.
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top