simple flasher for crossbucks & lights...

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Hello:
When I was in HO scale, I had a "Busch" crossing signal flasher that was "all in one", the pkg came with 2 signals, and a flashing unit. It cost around 30 dollars. Now I am in N, I purchased a NJ International (2) crossing signals, for about 30 dollars. I want to operate them with a simple push button or on/off switch, but want them to alternately flash like the Busch ones did in HO. Do I need the pricey NJ Int. flashing unit, costing like $55.00 extra just to make 'em flash ??? Any help appreciated. I wanna keep this simple....my two crossbucks with lights, on/off switch I operate, and the lights flash alternately....any simple ways to do this cheaply ???
 
Hi New... I'll probably get slammed for advertising a commercial product, but that's really not fair. My partner set out to give the model railroaders a break by designing a superior product at an affordable price.
We've been working with HO, but we can probably adapt to N, (we've already done an add-on that lets us drive light bulbs for O-27.) and we'd be glad to work with you.
Please browse our web-page, www.railroadmicro.com and take a look at our flashers. Don't dismiss us until you've looked it over and contacted us via the email link. This is a micro-computer product, it it doesn't quite meet your needs as it is we may be able to easily modify it for you.
 
Switchman: Just how electrically savvy are you? Do you want to learn how to DIY or would you rather have a ready to run flasher?
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top