Signal Wiring Question

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


gvtfan

Kid with trains
Here I go...

I have two loops of Atlas O track on my layout, and I want to add some position light signals. I want to add a signal bridge to start, and I want to do so prototypically with the lights showing the correct position. Come to think of it, I'll be installing two sets of signals as I want to model a "control point". First, what signals do you recommend? I definitely want to use PRR Position Light signals, so keep that in mind. Also, I use straight TMCC for the layout, and both tracks are wired into a single PM-1. How do I install the signal, and do I need a SC_1 controller?

Thanks

Charlie
gvtfan
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top