ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
After going to my first train show I found a gentleman that was selling Clear showcases and I took one of his business cards from him,since then I have misplaced the information and was wondering if anyone would know where I could find some clear display cases like this? Any help would be great,thanks guys.
Sometimes Big Lots has them for about 3 bucks a piece. They were originally for large model cars. Even WM carries them sometimes. How about KMart, Target, Sears & anyone that sells models. Saw them the other day in Michaels in the hobby dept.
Most of those display cases will hold an N or HO csale engine & tender w/space to spare. Unless you are talking about the long wall displays & they are found on EBay at the top of the page for HO scale trains.
I didn't even think about that great idea. I'm off to look for some cases.
Thankyou for your help...
Make your own, its cheaper & better.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)