Show Your Face

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


okay, I'll play, too.

this was taken a few years ago, of me and my little stallion, Bill.
i'm the one in yellow.
:)
P1010049.png
 
Not goofy looking at all, LTF. Nice looking horse too. :)

Larry, you'll find photos missing because they were removed from the hosting site, e.g., someone closed their Photobucket account so their pictures went away too. Model railroad forums tend have a core group of people who are really into trains and others who think they might be but then find other interests, run out of money, move to a smaller space...etc., ect. Some may move to other forums but I suspect the vast majority just never kept up an interest in model railroading so have never returned.
 


Not goofy looking at all, LTF. Nice looking horse too. :)

Larry, you'll find photos missing because they were removed from the hosting site, e.g., someone closed their Photobucket account so their pictures went away too. Model railroad forums tend have a core group of people who are really into trains and others who think they might be but then find other interests, run out of money, move to a smaller space...etc., ect. Some may move to other forums but I suspect the vast majority just never kept up an interest in model railroading so have never returned.

Thanks Jim, I was just wondering. I finally got me a Photobucket acct.
I don't load my pics from there onto this site, just for that reason. I load them the old fashion way, off my Pictures file.

Larry
 
MGWSY,
Like your office. That's the ultimate job for a railroad fan. Do you take your job home & share them w/the family? LOL

Larry
 
Oh guys, here goes nuttin!
Me and the Grandboys, they come over and I hear " Poppop,,,,,choochoo,,,basement NOW!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
First one was taken last year while I was actually doing some class work (Imagine that, me actually doing something:rolleyes: )

Second one was taken over the summer. Local food shelf had a duck race in the river as a fundraiser, and I was the sucker who volunteered to scare little kids in a duck suit. Probably one of the hottest days of the summer. Good thing no one took any after shots.
 


Bernie, POPPOP, Dan! WElCOME to the post office wall. :D
That's a valuable handful, KBK.
You're faking the study, Dan. Must have sent that photo to the folks. :D LOL
That's quite an outfit, Bernie. I always wanted to do that.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Moi

Well I guess it's time I show my ugly mug, was out playing shoot'em up with Butthead AKA Stephen one last time before he leaves for the USAF,and yes I am a wee bit choked up :o

DSCN7924.png
 
Well no one has posted here for awhile so here is a pic of me and my better half on one of our rides last year. She has her own bike, but it is not in the picture...:D

us.jpg
 
Well, I guess I should join in as well.

CVR-L001.jpg


That was awhile ago, when I was starting the Credit Valley Railway in my living room.
Since then it has been taken down and moved into a dedicated train room.
 
Not bad for a photo I took myself...

(You can kind of see that I'm holding my right arm out as far as I can.)

IMG_1459m.jpg
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top