Show Your Face

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Update

As long as where updating our photos .Here's one of my favorite things to do in the Fall !!!
01010004.png
 


Today as old days cameras have the timer, more sofisitcated then old days, and a tripod :) so no excuses guys :P

Set the cameras at wide angle so not to miss anything and point it at your layout, then go play with ur trains :P and Voila' U have your shot :)
 
l_ec7a84c6c17450380e2ba043a3c0cf5d.jpg


Hostling a 40-2.

l_446125b1f59a5f6ce4482f338ddbf03d.png


Bored with a camera phone.

l_85697f51efe427628b87073003ca4139.png


Switching.

That should be enough for the next year.
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Since I posted in the newcomers thread, I may as well put up a pic. This is me doing my Mike Rowe impersonation:

Andy-MikeRowe.jpg


If you don't know who Mike Rowe is, he hosts Dirty Jobs on Discovery Channel. Nice to see someone doing a job I haven't done yet... :)
 
Time to show my face I guess.

This pic was taken at a concert for Fox Woods native Casino in CT. around 2005, I've got a few more gray hairs but it's still me and my wife picked this one out to post so that my friends can see my traditional regalia, the deer skin clothing has over 500 hours of seed bead work done by me all the deer skin clothing was hand made by myself.

JesseinfullregaliaatElementrayschoo.jpg


Now for a more modern one at a WMPG radio concert in 2007.

JessandLindaRedHorseWMPGvisit2.jpg


My wifes name is Linda Red Horse of the MiqMaq people.
 
To Jess:
Hi Jess and wife, good to see who you folks are. Jess the Dear Skin clothing
and bead work really looks quite fantastic, I give you credit!

To Rex:
And here after I've been trying to be a buddy to you, I was hopping you'd keep that quiet !!
 
Darn Jess, I meant to tell you that your Native American clothing is outstanding. I know you're proud. ;)

David: heeheehee!
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top