ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Ive got a better picture, but it was on the laptop that crashed this morning. Its on the web, but that site is down currently, I'll get it changed soon
This past summer, my Dad, my daughter Rachel and I went on a 2 day train themed trip. We started at Steam Town in Strasburg PA. and ended up at the train museum and roundhouse in Scranton PA. Here are a few pictures of that trip.
The first one is me and Rachel at the National Toy Train Museum. Great place, it's the history of toy trains and model railroading from the very beginning. You can find some really old engines in that place. View attachment 5227
This is Rachel and me about to go on an excursion train at Scranton's Steam Town. With tickets in hand. View attachment 5229
And finally after 2 day of no stop train stuff and even sleeping in a caboose at the caboose motel. This picture says it all for Rachel. It looks like she's had enough of trains for a while... at least a little while. She's in front of an 0-4-0, this little engine is sat right in-front of an UP Big Boy... what a funny combo. View attachment 5230
Glad to see all of your mug shots.
Steve, if I had you and Carey over to my layout at the same time, I wouldn't need so many light bulbs. Just had to say that, hehehehe!
Josh: Oh men Josh...your are in trance...train train chouchou...train train chou chou...train train chou chou.. lol
BUT!!!I do recognice myself in it ha ha: the fascination of a driving loco + cars