ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
It's unbuilt and still in the box. Irongrave's last photo is the one except mine is orange and says SP.
I was hoping to get rid of it for $30 (half of MSRP) plus shipping.
oh i was hoping to barter cause i have an ungodly amount of stuff but am currently short on funding until i get my money from snow removal which could be a while
Here's my mow crew cleaning up a rock slide. DJ.
Great Pic Grampy's
I fainally took my brothers camera and got some pics of my MOW train the entire consist is Bachmann with the reading road name i also bout it on ebay for 80 dollars i plan to do a little more detail and weathering to it
the two locos
the crane and boom carrier car
the spotlight car and caboose
About the only piece of MOW equipment I have is a railgrinder...I guess that fits in here. I started this project about 5 years ago and am now to the detail stage. It also doubles as a massive track cleaner with four Walthers cleaning pads under it.....
If anyone is interested I could post pics of the individual units with explanations but I won't do it here on this thread.....Rich
thats cool man do tell more
i have actually seen a rail grinder once
i watched it go past my house then a few hours later it went by again going the other way. i think it was yellow or orange not sure. i seen the sparks flying and i seen water being shot into the woods
Steam crane
Tichi kit. I added the chains and the rolled up drape. Drape is made out of fine grey wrapping tissue paper.
Wow, some very nics stuff guys!
Rich... please do make up a thread! I'm doing a railgrinder right now as well. Planning on having fiber optice dangling down on the ties to simulate sparks.
If anyone wants pics of a Loram grinding train (big yellow dragon) I have discs full!
I have some pics of an HO grinder someone was selling on Ebay, not sure if I should post them here tho.

the yellow crane car in the last picture i just got one of them today. it took me an hour to rig it up cause its not easy but boy does it look nice. mine is also yellow but it will be green just like my 250 ton crane i have pics of on this thread. i will post pics when i get it done
thanks diburning for selling me the crane
who makes that sperry car?
Here are some camp car kits I manufactured a few years ago.
Diner
Kitchen
Office
Sleeper
what are the green things on the end of each car
water tanks is my guess, i'd love a few camp cars my self
Same here, great looking cars Mark! Got a pic of a string of these together?
As far as I know those are fuel tanks, the water tanks are in the car out of the elements.
Well on the ones i stripped out they were anyway...
Not strung together, but 3 of Mark's Camp Cars painted up and decaled.
What's a switcher guy doing with camp cars?

The Green tanks are Fuel tanks for heat and hot water.
I would like to see a pix of an ho railgrinder it seem to be a interesting piece of rolling stock
Here is an HO model of a Loram Grinder.
It is not mine nor are the pics.
I was bidding on it on ebay from someone in England, it was pulled early so I can't even tell you the story about it.
It matches up very well with one of the grinders I worked with tho!
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)