SF red and yellow warbonnet

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.




The reason I posted is that I was browsing around my hobby shop, and someone had custom painted a GP35 blue box shell in SF red and yellow, and I picked it up for a song.

I have never seen one for sale.

Bill
 
I used to have a bunch of Kodachromes in HO both in SF and SP. They are out there just have to look for them. Athearn did a special edition 3 pack of Kodachrome cabooses 1 SF, 1 SP, and 1 SPSF
 
You're probably looking at October '86 through late '89 for the possibility of finding a GP35 in red/yellow.
 
Last edited by a moderator:




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top