My first HO set came with a MRC Power Pack that had a pusle power switch that could slow your train to an absolute crawl.
I was coming off a Lionel O Gauge train that required 2 pushes of the direction button to change direction, unlike the HO that had a slide switch forward or reverse. That took getting used to.
]I remember my dad setting the Lionel up around the Christmas tree. Back then, icicles on the tree were made of real metal, leaded, I believe, and if one should drop on the track, it would short out and kick off the circuit breaker on the transformer. Memories...
I was coming off a Lionel O Gauge train that required 2 pushes of the direction button to change direction, unlike the HO that had a slide switch forward or reverse. That took getting used to.
]I remember my dad setting the Lionel up around the Christmas tree. Back then, icicles on the tree were made of real metal, leaded, I believe, and if one should drop on the track, it would short out and kick off the circuit breaker on the transformer. Memories...
