Scratchbuilt 86' Hycube boxcar in 1/29 scale

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


DTI973

Member
Hey guys,

I just finished this scratchbuild project and thought I should show it off here! :D

For reference, the body is 3 feet long. Everything except trucks, couplers, airtank, and brakewheel is scratchbuilt. Even the decals I had to make. Most of it is Styrene or ABS plastic. The prototype I modeled it after is a Phase 1 Pullman Standard car.

Enjoy!!!

86ConrailHyCubeBoxcarin1_29scale.jpg


Brian B.
 
Last edited by a moderator:






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top