Scratch Built Coal Mine and Coal Car

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Beautiful, cross! :) It matches the theme of that wooden tunnel portal behind it.
Your advantage is that you can make the mine the exact dimensions you want.

Greg
 


thanks for the encouragement everyone. this is my first layout and I've been learning a lot, I bet my second layout years from now will be even better.. lol
 


Very nicely done! I like the shed type entrance to the mine, nice way to pull the entrance away from the low-relief rock face...
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top