Score at the rc Airplane shop

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


SD45T-2

Member
So today, i have to get my brother from "skool" I stop at Burger king for lunch,and were discussing paint,and next door is a Airplane shop. so we go in to look at paint. Well out of the corner of my eye. i see a Athearn GP38-2 on the wall.

I use to live by this shop,but they always told me they didnt sell trains,But Atlas,athearn,and walthers have them on dealer finder.

He tells me in the back he has a bunch of used stuff so i say what the hell.

well I find
(2) athearn Bluebox Santa fe 40' Trailers
(1) Union pacific 40' trailer

$1 a piece complete

(1) Brand new in box ATSF Cab/trailer Freight chief still sealed 1975

$3.00
(1) Athearn SD40-2 ATSF dummy "bluebox steam era" No box.
$10 complete ready to run.

(1) 3 STall engine house Built

$3

Most of the Crap was bachman,lifelike But i did see a EJE and sp boxcar I may go back And get.

Makes me wonder, if i dont have to stock trains,does that mean Me owning a automotive business i can be a ATLAS 2 rail dealer?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good find! There's a R/C shop in Alexandria Louisiana I go to when I get a chance. They deal in model railroad stuff (N, HO, O, G) on the side. Sometimes I find some really good deals. Four Athearn BB F units (3 A's, 1 B) $10 each, Two MDC RS3's $7 each, a P2K E6 A-B set $45.
 
Makes me wonder, if i dont have to stock trains,does that mean Me owning a automotive business i can be a ATLAS 2 rail dealer?

Yes, anyone can be a dealer, just inquire with Atlas. Ask Josh, he's the expert here...
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top