Scenery Oddities?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Trucula, one thing is for certain: a camera doesn't lie:D . If you are searching for "Oops!", a camera will find them. I do use it on special occasions when I am trying to dot all the "i's", but more times than not, I don't want to know. :D :D :D
 
Trucula , Niceshot I know what you mean.You take a pic and think I could have done that better !!!
 
That happens. I notice the paint on my locomotives better with flash & a camera. Brings out those brush strokes.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top