Sagebrush for tree armatures.

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


As someone who lives in the wrong place for sagebrush, what scale are these models?

I model in HO scale. I guess smaller pieces could be used in HO scale. I sent some to a friend in Vancouver, BC and it took forever for it to get through customs. Must have really had them confused.
 
I don't think this would not be a good time for sage brush, but I could be wrong. It would seem to me that the end of summer would be the best time to try to find it. It's everywhere in rural parts of Ca, Az, NM, Tx,Nv and a whole bunch other places. Unfortunately it's really bulky. I've seen tumbleweed that's over 4 feet in diameter. I'm stoked that someone put this in scenery cause I'll go out & collect a bunch of it when it's the right time.
 
I'm with PAPat. I have been using Super Trees for all of my more detailed foreground trees and puff balls for background. Here is a pic with the Super Trees in the bottom left corner.

IMAG0692.jpg
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top