DeaconKC
Well-Known Member
Troy, Canada will not let you move there after posting your pizza. I've had Canadian Pizza, it's even worse than California Pizza for Pete's sake. They will arrest you at the border for trying to relocate there! 
Anyway on the ebay kerfluffle. Still no partial refund from the seller and no word from ebay either. However...
I did a little research. It's a Walther's car that the first run sold out. TrainW had them for $102 dollars then and the preorder ones are $115! There is no box with mine, however it is pristine and lighted. I paid $17 total. If all else fails and I don't get anything back I will let the seller know just how much it is worth. He blamed ebay's AI for the mis-information, so he can blame them for his loss!
Anyway on the ebay kerfluffle. Still no partial refund from the seller and no word from ebay either. However...
I did a little research. It's a Walther's car that the first run sold out. TrainW had them for $102 dollars then and the preorder ones are $115! There is no box with mine, however it is pristine and lighted. I paid $17 total. If all else fails and I don't get anything back I will let the seller know just how much it is worth. He blamed ebay's AI for the mis-information, so he can blame them for his loss!
