boogietrain94
Well-Known Member
ALL THE DUCKS EVEN THE FU FU SPARKLING UNICORN DUCK!!!!!No Ducks!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
ALL THE DUCKS EVEN THE FU FU SPARKLING UNICORN DUCK!!!!!No Ducks!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
KriegslokBR52 So I guess the 4014 is under steam but goes nowhere? Does it just sit there idling? SwalUnfortunately the longer trips through the tunnel (Nay Aug Tunnel in east part of Scranton) have only been done with diesels lately. But maybe you'll get lucky. The only resident steamer available and under steam, is a small 0-6-0 Baldwin switcher. When it pulls two cars, they only go to the tunnel portal and back to the station. But i highly recommend the Interurban ride, they go right through the 1 mile tunnel on the south side of the City and it's a several mile long ride towards Montage Mountain and back. You'll like the place though, a lot has changed in the past 20 years and it's a lot more presentable overall.
I must be really old, because I've never even heard of ducks as a Jeep mascot. Mud? Yes. Winches? Yes again. "Warn hubs?" Yes again. But never ducks.Good evening gang!
Ducks. I have never understood the duck thing with Jeep owners. Ducks just cruise around in the water like paddle boats, or thy fly. Jeeps can do neither. Jeep owners need a better mascot. Some creature that can get out of a mud bog, or traverse uneven ground, or can even go damn near vertical if need be. Something like a frog. It just makes more sense.
Just
Empty
Every
![]()
![]()
A...little. I'm a slow study, but even I don't quite get it. What am I missing? Please. 'Splain it to me, Lucy.
Never heard of it but i see them in many Jeeps littering the dashboard.I've never even heard of ducks as a Jeep mascot.
Great show!"Rat Patrol"
"Cheese!"A...little. I'm a slow study, but even I don't quite get it. What am I missing? Please. 'Splain it to me, Lucy.
I really don't know what the plans are for it when in Steamtown. I'm not sure about the clearance issues, if there are any towards Moscow and Stroudsburg. According to the official Union Pacific schedule the next trip will be the one towards Philly for the upcoming 4th of July celebration.KriegslokBR52 So I guess the 4014 is under steam but goes nowhere? Does it just sit there idling? Swal
All you need is a daffy duck splat.
The guy you described definitely fits this character, and he's alive to tell about it:Good evening gang!
Ducks. I have never understood the duck thing with Jeep owners. Ducks just cruise around in the water like paddle boats, or thy fly. Jeeps can do neither. Jeep owners need a better mascot. Some creature that can get out of a mud bog, or traverse uneven ground, or can even go damn near vertical if need be. Something like a frog. It just makes more sense.
Just
Empty
Every
![]()
![]()
Jeeps can cruise around in the water too.Good evening gang!
Ducks. I have never understood the duck thing with Jeep owners. Ducks just cruise around in the water like paddle boats, or thy fly. Jeeps can do neither. Jeep owners need a better mascot. Some creature that can get out of a mud bog, or traverse uneven ground, or can even go damn near vertical if need be. Something like a frog. It just makes more sense.
