RPM Naperville 2012 pics

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Thanks for posting these Efram. I forgot my camera at home, and as you stated, there was very little coverage of this event. I built the CB&Q E9, brass steam engine, RI AB6 and the bilevel commuter car.

John
 
Nice work on the soldering! Holy cow! Can you PM me your full name so I can give you some (well-deserved) credit?
 
Dave Hussey has 23 pages of photos on pbase of the event:

http://www.pbase.com/dh30973/naper12

The BL20-2 was built by none other than Gordon Cannon himself. He passed away before it was finished. Fortunately for model builders, Mr Hussey was able to continue Gordon's legacy and keep supplying us with Cannon and Co parts.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top