Roll Off Dumpster search

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


perrymedik

New Member
Does anyone know where I can find an O-Scale Roll off Dumpster for my layout?

I’ve been Googling for a while now with no luck.


Thanks!
 
Does anyone know where I can find an O-Scale Roll off Dumpster for my layout?

I’ve been Googling for a while now with no luck.


Thanks!

Seems like that would be an easy scratch build, even for me, they come in many different styles and sizes, they have a rough look to em anyways and just about any material would do! Slap together a box and call it a roll off!
 
check train shows around you or contact a vendor from the dupage county il monthly train show. I go to this show from august thru usually January for materials and have seen a few for around 5 to 10 bucks tops. get tight with someone who does wholesale buying for the shows.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top