roco gear/ FM details

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


bgoatsw

Member
Hey all, Wanna put forth 2 questions here. Where would i find replacements gears for the 4 axles trucks in a Roco rf-16? tryin to convert dummy to power.

next question, I really like the fairbanks-morse lookin locos, mostly h12-44, baby trainmasters and trainmasters, I like all the detailing ive seen people do on this site. I wanted to do some detailing to these engines but dont find much options to do that. I have searched online of photos and at DW, DA,ect. Can anyone help me with this? ideas or info?

Thanks!!! G
 
I have checked NWSL already and all i can seem to find are the half axle/ wheelsets. I need the gears above the wheelsets in the truck body, Anyone know if athearn gears that are 16 and 23 teeth will also work with rocos? thanks G
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top