Rocky's start to a layout...

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


RockPython

A Squid in a Shark Tank
Hey Gang!

I just received a bunch of N scale stuff from a "certain" list on the internet... I was wondering if I should do HO or N scale for a first layout, but since I got all this cool stuff I am going to start N.

Here are some Pics... No locos or rolling stock, just a LOT of scenery, flexi track, and cork road bed.
 
a few more pics

A few more pics of all the stuff... The dog is genuine 1:1 :D

sorry for the double pic!
 
The trouble with N scale is your dog can eat a structure in one bite. :) Nice haul and some really nice older building kits.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top