Rivarossi UP FEF-3 oil bunker

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


MasthopeRailway

New Member
I'm looking for a Rivarossi HO scale UP oil bunker that fits a centipede tender. Does anybody know where to find one? I'm trying to restore the UP FEF-3 8444 Greyhound.
 
Last edited by a moderator:


I'm not only trying to change the coal bunker, I'm also trying to change the flying number-board to X8444, and paint the bell holder.
 
Here are the shots :

photo2um.jpg


photo3ldz.jpg


photo5pc.jpg


photo4ds.jpg
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top