Returning to Railroading

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


scrollman53

scrollman53
Thought it was time to introduce myself.I was into modeling about 12 yrs ago, then bought a new place. Had a room in the basement all picked out for a new layout and then was informed my oldest daughter would be using it for a bed- room. Now she will be giving it up in a few months so am starting to drool and shake over the anticipation of taking possession of the room.:) I'm now in the process of creating a 2'x5' switching layout which I can work into the bigger layout when the time comes. O yeah, I model N scale and use Burlington Route and Great Northern equipment. I hope to have a lot of questions answered as I'm sure things have changed in the last few years.
Thanks Richard
 
Sounds like the Stony Creek & Western. As each bedroom was vacated by a kid moving out, the railroad grew ! Welcome aboard.
 
Last edited by a moderator:




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top