ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
I have just b egun assembling my roster of locomotives and rolling stock in On30. I was away from the hobby since 82. I was pleasently surprised by the amount of items availiable. I hope that in the coming months I will post photos of my layout and equiptment.
Fred cotterell
coo Rio Grande Central
Welcome Fred! How long were you in the hobby prior to 82. While many things have changed, the basic knowledge of the hobby you knew before then is still valid today.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)