Retirement Gift Part 2

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Plymouth71

New Member
You've seen my diorama in my previous thread. There was one other thing I did. I took large scale Plastic train set and painted up the engine to resemble my Uncles last ride. We set up the track, put in fresh batteries and it ran around the back yard during the party.

S4200165.jpg


S4200162.jpg
 
Sounds like you really are quite fond of him as evidenced by all that you have done for his retirement. I had an uncle like that and I miss him. Make sure he knows, but I'm sure he does by all you've done for him. Really nice.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top