montanan
Whiskey Merchant
I had done the same thing when I was in N scale years ago. At the time I had 16 scale miles of main line and I have no idea how many cars I had, well into the hundreds, but I could put a few long train together and use them.
When I made the switch to HO scale, I had a plan and knew what I needed, the time period I was modeling and knew pretty well what I was going to need. Thankfully, it all worked out and I probably have enough (or a few extra) for my operations. Been there, done that.
When I made the switch to HO scale, I had a plan and knew what I needed, the time period I was modeling and knew pretty well what I was going to need. Thankfully, it all worked out and I probably have enough (or a few extra) for my operations. Been there, done that.
