jtschweier
New Member
So I need some help, I am currently running a DC 4'x8' layout. I would really like to switch to DCC and start running more than one engine at a time. I have work on my current layout off and on for probably 5 years now (I was young and had no clue what I was doing when I started). Its one of those layout kits from Woodland Scenics. The issue is with the current layout it is impossible to run more that one train.
There are a lot of things that I wish I would have done differently with my current layout but like I said I was young when I started. Also I will be going back to College soon and don't know how much longer I will be living in my parents house which is where the current layout is.
So is it worth it to tear down my current layout to try to build another one that is better than the current? or should I postpone it till I get my own place with enough space to rebuild bigger? (but who knows how long that will take).
There are a lot of things that I wish I would have done differently with my current layout but like I said I was young when I started. Also I will be going back to College soon and don't know how much longer I will be living in my parents house which is where the current layout is.
So is it worth it to tear down my current layout to try to build another one that is better than the current? or should I postpone it till I get my own place with enough space to rebuild bigger? (but who knows how long that will take).
