Realistic RR Crossing Bell

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Rich_Ros

Member
I sure hope there's a contest somewhere for the simplest circuit cause I think I might win. I've designed a sound synthesizer circuit that essentially has just one component, a little 8-pin integrated circuit with only 4 connections to it; 5Volts DC and Ground, an input from a logic level flasher signal and an output to an audio amp & speaker. You can hear a recording I made of it on my website under the 'Sound Synthesizer' tab, just click on the "RR Crossing Bell" link or go to

http://railroadmicro.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/MyBell.mp3

While you're there, browse around. You never know, you might find something interesting!

Rich
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top