Rapido FP9A - anyone got one yet?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


I'll add that not only do they look superb, but they are among the smoothest running locos I've ever owned. Equally as good as the best Atlas out there - and that is saying a lot!!
 
Still waiting on those undecs with sound. I haven't ordered them yet (It didn't seem like it was worth the risk) but hopefully I'll be able to get a pair so that I can get a pair for...

8411.1337307542.jpg
 
Still waiting on those undecs with sound. I haven't ordered them yet (It didn't seem like it was worth the risk) but hopefully I'll be able to get a pair so that I can get a pair for...

8411.1337307542.jpg

Incidentally, PAR1 is the old VIA 6505. Looks a bit shinier in her new paint...

6505_%28VIA_6505%29.jpg
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top