Railroad Fiction

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.




"The Last Train Rider" by Robert McCutcheon. Bob is a BNSF Special Agent in the Houston area, have visited with him several times over the years (all friendly!)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
 
atlas shrugged. may be a more literature than you have in mind
HAA!

But seriously, There was a book I read a long time ago that I really liked. Something like "High Road to El Dorado" It was a mystery that ran the main character ( Railroad Foreman of Locomotives ) through the old Comstock Load in Nevada.

I can't find it on Amazon though, which is odd.
 
Sheldon Russell, a college professor in Oklahoma, has written three mystery novels over the past 3 years about a one-legged railroad detective in postwar (1940s) America. His first was Yard Dog, the second was Insane Train, and the most recent title escapes me. They are well written and detail- relevant with respect to operation description. Google or Wikipedia his name- he has his own website. I have e- mailed him before and he is a great guy!
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top