DeaconKC
Well-Known Member
Okay, like many of us I regularly will buy railroad related books, so I figured I would start posting a semi-regular review of books that are in the library here.
The first one I will do is from the Images of Rail series of books, they are easy to find on ebay and reasonably priced.
This one is the Boston & Maine in the 19th Century. This one is a nicely balanced book between the structures and rolling stock [some are very heavy one way or the other]. Clear pictures overall, especially considering when they were taken. If you model the B&M or other railroads in the region, you will find this a very useful book.
The first one I will do is from the Images of Rail series of books, they are easy to find on ebay and reasonably priced.
This one is the Boston & Maine in the 19th Century. This one is a nicely balanced book between the structures and rolling stock [some are very heavy one way or the other]. Clear pictures overall, especially considering when they were taken. If you model the B&M or other railroads in the region, you will find this a very useful book.
Last edited:
