Railink Decals

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Sadly Jim, those decals are not correct. I hate the Walther's site, because it has no photos. Use the Microscale decal site when checking decals and you'll see the decal sheets.

Highball makes this sheet which will provide the stripe & logos:
http://www.mgdecals.com/L-178.htm
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Josh, you're right, I forgot about that Rail Link scheme. I do usually use the Microscale site to check the decal set and just wasn't thinking of the right scheme.
 
Yeah, I almost didn't comment, but then I remembered that they switched to the MRL style paint...
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top