Railbed?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Well then, back to the track plan search!

Anyone have any good ideas for a 4x8? I would like realistic Union Pacific, I am just having the hardest time with it though.


Do you want to have a layout for switching or for railfanning ? What kind of loco/cars do you plan running ?
 
Necessity, all I can fit is a 4x8, I cannot change the configuration at all. It is going over an unused bed that I need to keep, and I am 100% sure that is all that will work.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top