Hi all,
I am new to all this DCC stuff but just received my NCE POWER CAB and am waiting for my BLI PARAGON2 4-8-4 Northern to arrive. Some foggy questions I need to get answered.
1. I have an older rivarossi Hudson loco. What do I need to change it to PARGON2 SOUND AND DCC POWER? Do I need a sound chip and a decoder?
2. can anyone point me to some good videos of an install of paragon2 and DCC power?
sure is a bit confusing for this 67 yr. old after having been out of model trains for 50 yrs.
thanks in advance
Kurt
I am new to all this DCC stuff but just received my NCE POWER CAB and am waiting for my BLI PARAGON2 4-8-4 Northern to arrive. Some foggy questions I need to get answered.
1. I have an older rivarossi Hudson loco. What do I need to change it to PARGON2 SOUND AND DCC POWER? Do I need a sound chip and a decoder?
2. can anyone point me to some good videos of an install of paragon2 and DCC power?
sure is a bit confusing for this 67 yr. old after having been out of model trains for 50 yrs.
thanks in advance
Kurt
