Question on Hot Wheels 1:87 cars

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


SF 4th District

New Member
How many different colors is available for the Hot Wheels 2005 Mustang GT? For a long time I've only seen it in all white. Today I was in my local Walmart and saw one that was a metallic red color with 2 black stripes on the hood, roof and trunk. It was the only one there so I bought it.

FYI, there was only 3 or 4 of the Nascar COT cars left with the 2008 paint schemes.
David
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top