Pulling Your Hair Out: Model Disaster Stories?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.




You don't see a cat like that everyday :eek: I had a tuxedo cat once by the name of buddy. Buddy liked to take my figures for rides around the house apparently. I would come home from school to find them scattered in places around the house, mostly by stepping on them. Buddy has since passed and so have my figures. :(
 
You don't see a cat like that everyday :eek: I had a tuxedo cat once by the name of buddy. Buddy liked to take my figures for rides around the house apparently. I would come home from school to find them scattered in places around the house, mostly by stepping on them. Buddy has since passed and so have my figures. :(

At least he didn't pass your figures...ugh.
 


Believe me, a DI would get them. Seriously, how tall are ya? If you're 6'9" and 350, that's a lot different than 5'6" and 350. Besides, you can always lose weight. I recently lost 20. At 54, that's quite an accomplishment.
 
Well then Jamie, you're not all THAT big then. I built all my benchwork double strength back when I weighed more in case I had to climb on it. I once weighed 240 at 5'6". I'm now 188 and descending slowly. Much harder to get the weight off at 54.
 
Dang Jim, that beetle was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Especially 10 seconds after the train hit him. :D

During layout construction I decided to test a section of track, got distracted, and let a Proto F3 run off the end of the benchwork. Four foot drop onto concrete. Ouch.
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top