Prsl rdc

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Hi everyone i have a Walthers HO Scale Proto 1000 PRSL RDC, and some of the paint smeared off of the side of it. What kind of paint would you recommend I use to fix it?

Thanks
 


I am not a paint guy so I can't help you, but I would recommend you start a new thread something like "need help with touch-up paint"

Many on here are great with paints and you should get an answer.

Louis
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top