PRR S1 availability

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


amadeus

New Member
How many here are excited about the coming prr s1 by broadway limited? The website says it will be released in october 2026, do you think this date is realistic? Do you think it is necessary to pre-order (which I haven't done)? Or will there be plenty to go around for a month or so?

The only reservation I have about it is the chuff sound. I had the paragon 4 q2 and I didn't like what sounded to me like a mixture of electric guitar and a dog barking. But if an S1 is available to me for purchase, I guess I will program it to mute. It looks like it will be a beautiful locomotive so for me it will be worth the money. The one great thing about Paragon 4 is the speed, these locomotives can really go fast instead of crawl. Things have come a long way since the paragon 1 days.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top